Graston® Technique is a diagnostic and treatment technique for all soft tissue conditions, including chronic, acute or post surgical conditions. Graston® is particularly helpful for removing scar tissue and fascial restrictions.
To perform Graston®, Rose therapists use specialized steel tools that help them identify and treat ares of tissue that have fibrosis or chronic inflammation. Graston® allows our therapists to get as deep into the tissue as necessary to invoke a change. As the instruments are moved over affected areas and come into contact with adhesions, they help to break up scar tissue and fascial restrictions. over time this process reduces or eliminates adhered fibers, restoring range of motion and eliminating pain.
Graston® has been proven to:
- Decrease overall treatment time
- Reduce the need for anti-inflammatory medications
- Resolve chronic conditions that were thought to be permanent
Graston Technique® is clinically proven to achieve faster and better patient outcomes in treating the following:
- Achilles Tendinosis/itis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Sprain/Strain (Neck Pain)
- Lateral Epicondylosis/itis (Tennis Elbow)
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain (Back Pain)
- Medial Epicondylosis/itis (Golfer's Elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (Knee Pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Foot Pain)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis (Shoulder Pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger
- Women's Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
The best way to experience Graston® at Rose is to call and make an appointment. We can help you decide if Graston® is right for you.